Commissioning of new Courthouse located next to the existing Frank E. Moss Courthouse building in Salt Lake City.
Scope of work:
- Provide total commissioning services during the design & construction phase of the Salt Lake City Courthouse.
- Take the lead role of the overall project commissioning and will work with other specialty testing/commissioning participants, on an as needed basis, to complete the total project.
- Provide commissioning services required by LEED 2.1 or 2.2 as pursued by the design team
- Review the documents for commissionability, testing the test-balance feasibility, and apparent constructability issue.
- Review Owner's Project Requirements and Basis of Design documentation for clarity and completeness.