Setty & Associates, Ltd. has recently been awarded with the following projects:
- Fairfax County Public Schools, Marshall High School, HVAC Commissioning, Falls Church, VA
- IRS B2-201 & B2-202 Computer Rooms, MEP Engineering services, Lanham-Seabrook, Maryland
- Fairfax Hall Renovations, Warrenton, VA
- Setty & Associates, Ltd. has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for Commissioning Services with Loudoun County Public Schools.
Setty & Associates, Ltd. has recently been awarded with Indefinite Delivery-Indefinite Quantity contract for the following projects:
- Commonwealth of Virginia, A/E services, VA
- International Monetary Fund, Office Renovation, Washington, DC with DBI Associates
- Baltimore County Public School, Mechanical/Electrical Consulting, Baltimore, MD
- City of Rockville, A/E and Other Related Service, Rockville, MD
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, RFEOI for On-Call Planning and Programming Services, Washington, DC Ricondo & Associates, Inc.
- Loudoun County Engineering Services, VA
- County of Stafford, A/E services, Stafford, VA
- Setty is pleased to welcome Ms. Bianca Celestin, P.E., LEED AP as a Senior Mechanical Engineer at our New York office. With more than 15 years of experience in designing mechanical systems to the buildings along with a special interest in sustainable and energy efficient designs would further enhance our capabilities.
- DCPL Anacostia Library has achieved LEED Gold! This exceeded the project requirement of LEED Silver
- Mr. Boggarm Setty awarded National Capital Chapter of ASHRAE Clinton Phillips Service Award
- Setty & Associates, Ltd. successfully conducted Technical Presentation on Next Generation of HVAC Applications & How They Affect You
- ASHRAE's Standard 189
- HVAC Mobile Apps and its Future
- Net Zero Energy Buildings
- Smart and Intelligent Buildings
- Executive Orders 13423 and 13514
- Renewable Energies
- S&A is exhibiting at GovEnergy
S&A is exhibiting at GovEnergy. Please follow the link for more details
ASHRAE Foundation and Scholarships.
There is no better way to ensure the future of ASHRAE and the HVAC&R Industry than
investing in tomorrow’s engineers.
Longtime ASHRAE member Boggarm S. Setty, P.E. recently decided to endow a
perpetual annual scholarship with ASHRAE Foundation. The newly formed Boggarm
S. Setty Scholarship will be given to a deserving student in ASHRAE’s National Capital
Region. Setty said, “This scholarship is a way for me to give back to an organization
that has given so much to me over the years, while also helping build and sustain
ASHRAE’s future membership. One person can make a difference and I encourage
others to do the same!”
Approximately $2 Million of ASHRAE Foundation’s endowment is dedicated solely to
scholarships. This means we can provide more than $100,000 in ASHRAE Scholarships
annually to outstanding future engineers. Your gift of a scholarship endowment could
provide lasting support for the future of ASHRAE throughout your lifetime and beyond!
Click here for more
- Setty & Associates has been awarded International Monetary Fund IDIQ Contract as MEP Engineers at Washington, DC
- Setty & Associates, Ltd. has received an award in appreciation of our partnership and Team work with the CareFirst.
- S&A is pleased to announce that Randall Beatty, has joined the firm as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Setty & Associates, Ltd. has been awarded a contract with FAA - Detroit, MI
- Setty & Associates, Ltd. has been awarded a contract with WMATA, to provide LEED Commissioning Service for BUS-II, Washington, DC
- Setty & Associates, Ltd. was represented at the Golden Circle Presentation - President's Luncheon, at the ASHRAE Winter Meetings, in Orlando, Florida, January 2010.
- Diversity Business Top 500 Asian Owned Business in America
- Diversity Business Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in Virginia