D.C., Department of Parks and Recreation, Southeast Tennis & Learning Center, Washington, DC
MEP/FP & Design Build
The Recreation Wish List Committee (RWLC) and DC Department of Parks & Recreation (DPR) officially opened the Southeast Tennis and Learning Center (SETLC) in 2001 with an intention of utilizing tennis instruction to attract at risk youth into a comprehensive learning environment. The Southeast Tennis and Learning Center is the premier tennis site of the DC area with 4 in-door tennis courts and 6 out-door tennis courts.
Setty's services include MEP/FP design for renovation and expansion of the Southeast Tennis and Learning Center of approximately 34,957 sf.
Our basic scope of work included:
• MEP design services for complete HVAC and electrical systems for two (2) new "butler" buildings. HVAC units shall be ground mounted adjacent to the buildings.
• MEP services associated with re-design of the indoor court buildings.
• MEP services for replacement of nine RTU’s.
• Preparation of schematic, design development, construction drawings and construction administrative services.
• MEP services to survey and analyse existing HVAC system. Specifications and design drawings to re-balance HVAC systems.
• Site lighting design